Two Singapore-based companies: Banyan Tree Group and Intellect, take a proactive approach to addressing mental wellbeing through a digital app platform available for guests who book Wellbeing Sanctuary at Banyan Tree Bintan.
Catered for the wellbeing-curious, Wellbeing Sanctuary is found in designated Banyan Tree hotels and resorts, combining stays with dining, spa and activities into a single exclusive wellbeing journey. Upon arrival at Banyan Tree Bintan’s Wellbeing Sanctuary, guests are offered a personal wellbeing assessment and an orientation on their wellbeing journey. They may then personalise their experience from a recommended two-day itinerary consisting of nature-based wellbeing activities, interactive learning workshops, online learning paths and reflection journals.
By the end of their stay, guests can expect to have discovered new tools and knowledge to build mental resilience, and improve their overall wellbeing. Online learning and practices from the Intellect app will be made available for guests to access throughout and after their stay, so they may continue their personal practice after returning home.
For a minimum two-night stay, Banyan Tree Bintan’s Wellbeing Sanctuary offers the following benefits:
• Accommodation for two at the Wellbeing Ocean Villa on the Rock
• 24-hour check-in and check-out
• In-villa wellbeing amenities such as yoga mats, stretch bands and singing bowls private practice
• Nightly rest rituals
• Daily balanced breakfast
• Daily afternoon nutrition platter
• 30% savings on a la carte Spa treatments
• 30% savings on wellbeing cuisine
• Daily access to learning workshops and wellbeing activities
• Premium access to the Intellect app throughout and after stay