NewsMesaStila Resort & Spa Magelang awarded as Indonesia Leading Boutique Hotel

MesaStila Resort & Spa Magelang awarded as Indonesia Leading Boutique Hotel

Story by

- Advertisement -

MESA Hotels and Resorts proudly announces another great achievement as MesaStila Magelang, Central Java won another prestigious award on December 14, 2016, at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan. MesaStila Resort & Spa was voted to received the awards as “Indonesia Leading Boutique Hotel” at the 7th Annual Awards of Indonesia Travel & Tourism (ITTA) 2016/2017. The Awards are based on responses from online voting which represents 25% weightage and the remaining 75% was contributed by Awesometrics, Binus Business School and Board of Advisors.

About MesaStila

MesaStila (previously known as Losari Coffee Plantation) has twenty-three unique villas set within an area of twenty-two hectares of outstanding natural beauty; surrounded by cooling highland-air, eight mountains, tropical gardens and lush vegetation. Built within a charming coffee plantation, MesaStila offers distinctly Javanese experiences both cultural and fitness activities. The true magnificence of MesaStila is in its spectacular setting and its Hammam Turkish Spa. At MesaStila the focus is on luxury yet keeping the traditional, local and wholesome experiences intact, which accentuate the magnificence of the environment, the people, the culture and facilitate a healthy lifestyle- full of wonderful experience.

For more info:
MesaStila Resort & Spa
Desa Losari Grabag. PO BOX 108 Magelang, Central Java - INDONESIA
T. (62-298) 596 333
F. (62-298) 592 696
[email protected]